ABBIE IT MART PRIVATE LIMITED. hereinafter shall be referred as “Company” & Customers or clients booking the advertisement platform of ABBIE IT MART PVT. LTD. for the purpose of advertisement of their products/ services or of their end customers shall be referred to as “Client”
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLICABLE:
1) Payment Term: 50% payment shall be done in advance by the Client and balance 50% done after successful completion of advertisement campaign or else interest shall be charged @12% p.a. for delayed payment. All taxes shall be applicable as per the laws.
2) Company shall provide GPS-enabled photographs and/or videos to the client immediately on installation and thereafter immediately at the time of the end of the campaign, as proof of display and execution.
3) Company shall issue a Tax Invoice to the client, on the successful completion of the advertisement campaign.
4) If either party breaches any terms or conditions stipulated in PO/ Agreement signed between the parties, such party shall be liable to compensate the aggrieved party for economic damages (if any) caused to it, by such breach of terms and conditions by the other party.
5) Client agrees that the benefits of the service will be enjoyed at his/her sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. The company expressly refuses to acknowledge warranties of any kind; whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
6) Company makes no warranty that the service will completely fulfill customer’s or client’s requirements, or that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; nor does Company make any warranty as to the results or ROI that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained from the service.
7) Please help us keep the Company’s site an enjoyable experience for all Clients. If Clients observe materials or behavior that may violate or violate the Company’s Terms & Conditions, they are requested to contact Company to inform us accordingly.
8) The terms and conditions appearing here together with the Purchase Order raised by the client and Email communications between the parties, consist of the entire agreement between the Client and the Company.
9) All Advertisements are accepted by Company in good faith. Still, Company does not accept responsibility for its veracity, delay, error, omission in publication, shrinkage in production, compliance with all relevant laws, etc. The Client will compensate Company for any action or claim brought by any third party arising directly or indirectly from the publication or non-publication of an advertisement including but not limited to infringement of any law/statutory requirement etc.
10) Company in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to modify the Terms & Conditions any time and without prior notice to its users/customers, and edit, modify and alter the content of the advertisement.
11) In case of any dispute, the matter shall be referred only to the local courts within the jurisdiction of Gurgaon (Haryana).
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY:
1) Company shall reserve the exclusive right to cancel any content whatsoever from being displayed through the advertisement equipment. The refunded amount would be returned within a period of 15-20 working days with the respective percentage of deduction.
2) This will be purely an offline cancellation process and also depends on whether the ad request is already processed. advertisement screens or frame posters or not. For assured cancellation, the user needs to send a written communication to the concerned representative of the company. The request should be made within 24 hours from the date and time of booking/ issuance of the Purchase Order. Approval for cancellation requests shall rely on the sole discretion of the Company.
3) Cancellation request shall be made:
Within 24 hrs. – 15% cancellation charges shall be applicable After 24 hrs. – No Refund
4) Request for change of advertisement content
– Allowed, if request approved by Company
– No Charges are Applicable
– Fresh dates will depend on the availability of slots with the Company
5) Cancellation by Company
– If agreed payment is not received on time
– If advertisement content includes any illegal/ immoral/ unethical/
political/ obscene material or amounts to infringement of Intellectual Property Rights of any third party or is in conflict with any prevailing laws of the land
– Documents (including but not limited to Purchase Orders/ Agreement) not received in a timely manner by the Company
– If Client violates any Terms and Conditions specified in signed and executed Purchase Order/ Agreement and/ or Cancellation and Refund Policy.
The company reserves the right to decline, change or reschedule any advertisement/listing not with standing earlier acceptance.